salary plus quarterly commission, car allowance or company car, pension, healthcare
0044 161 926 2525
over 1 year ago
Location - Leicester
WRS are currently searching for an experienced Site Manager, for our client who are known for their quality of build and a proven reputation for customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow personally as well as part of a team. You must be passionate and driven to suceed and have a desire to always continue to learn. The Site Manager will also need to have a proven track record in delivering budgets to time and budget. .
• You will be required to hold a valid CSCS Card, CITB Site Safety Plus certificate, SMSTS and First Aid etc.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available whilst also maintaining the highest levels of health and safety.
- Monitor performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time. Provide dates through Sales/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast.
- Support the Site Manager in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities.
- Assist the Construction Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- 5* Residential Developer
- Be part of an multi NHBC Award Winning team
- Report directly into the Construction Director who has been with the business over 15 years
- A basic salary from £55k - £60k + car or allowance, benefits and career progression
If this sounds like you then please get in touch immediately. We are working directly with the Construction Director and are arranging interviews over the next 7 days